Do you have an Instagram? x
- omfgthisisannoying

yeah I sure do! it’s @jamesseekings :} x

What's your snapchat?😍
- javier44

james_seekings - I rarely use it tbh but feel free to add!

i've been following you for like three years holy fuck, you look stunning hun <3 :D
- Anonymous

i know it’s been so long since i joined wtfff and thank you!